I’ve been wondering recently, where does the time go?
It’s been over 2 months since I posted and it feels like just a 2 weeks.
I swear we just sang Happy New Year and yet Grand Kadooment is literally around the corner. Dare take another turn and it’s Christmas.
A very special boy turned two recently and I eagerly set out to
google find a suitable birthday cake recipe.
After being sufficiently overwhelmed by pinterest, I found comfort in Martha Stewart.
Ahh the sweetness of simplicity!
Here they are! I found them!
Third time seems to be the charm with this recipe and my taste buds think it’s about time.
I know this post is titled Mango Bread and yet the first image I’m shoving in your face is a drink.. Why is this you might ask?
Well, it’s Friday and I’m sure you’re much more likely to want a drink than a healthy(ish) recipe for Mango Bread, yes? Yes!
- Wake up early on Saturday
- Have a white wine spritzer with dinner
- Eat fresh pastries for breakfast
- YouTube a string of 90s one-hit wonders and sing all the words.
- Make brownies to take to a friendly games night
- Try not to be aggressively competitive
- Unless you’re on my team.